facebook

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ethan's Burpees.

For those who haven't seen it check out Ethan's Video.


Ethan does burpees in Vail, Colorado from David Tillman on Vimeo.


I need to correct an error. Yesterday I re-posted that it was day 65. It was actually day 66 of the Burpee Challenge.

Today is Day 67. Keep it up. We are almost done. Those Burpee Challenge shirts are going to be really cool. Kelli did 160 to catch up yesterday and so can you.

Time is running out to sign up for The EPIC CHALLENGE. Be extraodinary! You can even win money!


WOD

20 Kettlebell Swings
20 Push ups
20 Ring rows

5 rounds for time.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Sweet! Nice work Ethan! I'm impressed....

Biggdave said...

You Rock Ethan!

Kimber never Kim! said...

I'm 37 burpees behind today 'cause I went & donated blood & can't work out. I'll be making those up tomorrow though!!

Nikki said...

Good work Ethan! Always impressive!

Kimber...I hate burpees!


2519 S. Lakeline Blvd. Suite 100. Cedar Park, Tx 78613