facebook

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Be Epic!


The Epic Challenge from David Tillman on Vimeo.


So many great accomplishments happen here everyday.

Tillman Physical Therapy focuses on healing injuries and restoring function to all. Our CrossFitters set new PR's everyday. We have people doing things they never believed possible! From Pull ups, to cleans, to handstands and muscle ups, records are being shattered by all! Drink the kool aid folks! Sign up for the Epic Challenge and do something amazing!


WOD:
3 x 10 bicep curls
3 x 10 leg extensions
3 x 10 calf raises
3 x 10 leg press
30 minute walk on treadmill - not to exceed 4mph on incline of 3


APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!

REAL WOD:

Baseline (500m row, 40 squats, 30 situps, 20 pushups, 10 pullups)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
100 Box Jumps

5 comments:

Eric G. said...

LOL! Hilarious April Fools. And awesome video. Really makes me miss working out with you guys. I haven't done a WOD since the baby came 6 weeks ago, but I am planning to reboot on Monday and get after it again.

Great job to all who train at Crossfit CP. It's awesome to see such great accomplishments.

Keisha said...

I will admit, I was reading the WOD & thinking "bicep curls?!?!?! Since when do we do bicep curls???" LOL!

Nikki said...

This is the official WOD of the EPIC Challenge. Woohoo, my biceps are already on fire!

Biggdave said...

Time to get back on the WOD's E! Don't you miss that "can barely walk" feeling?

Kimber never Kim! said...

Loved the Aprils fools "WOD". I caught on when I saw the bicep curls 'cause I know how Dave feels about those :D

Great video Dave!!!


2519 S. Lakeline Blvd. Suite 100. Cedar Park, Tx 78613